Seven Ways To Ensure You’re Working With The Right Consulting Supplier
Choosing the right external consulting or knowledge supplier has never been more critical, especially considering the need to balance transformational objectives, post-pandemic ramp up and return on investment.
Following our recent study among automotive industry thought leaders, on how their approach to consulting may have changed, we’ve devised seven suggestions to ensure the best possible outcome, when selecting and deploying external consulting suppliers:
- Develop an expertise outsourcing model which combines traditional consulting with providers of niche capability, so available capability is flexible & balanced.
- Ensure suppliers can deliver in local markets, even if they have global infrastructure, especially in today’s restricted travel environment.
- Check external consultants and your internal teams can support implementation and go-to-market, as well as strategic insights and recommendations.
- Quality of communication and knowledge sharing are critical; ensure consulting suppliers have a culture and processes in place which are aligned with these qualities.
- Utilise consulting and knowledge providers who have a greater capability than your own organisation in specialist subject areas.
- Leverage your own and colleague’s informal expertise networks to gain referrals and recommendations early in the process, both locally and on an international basis.
- Plan resource requirements well in advance and develop positive collaboration with procurement teams to identify and source alternative suppliers.
Every automotive, mobility, off-highway, or transportation company faces challenges at times; new markets and technology, a shifting competitor landscape, changing legislation and economic uncertainty.
Our global network of independent experts and niche consultancies help you meet the challenges and opportunities your company may encounter with confidence. Far beyond what any individual company could assemble within a rapid timescale.
TRNTY perfectly aligns deployment-ready expertise with the demands of long-term business strategy, industry mega-trends and a rapidly changing, unpredictable world.
To request our upcoming free white paper on selecting the appropriate consulting solution for your organisation, or to learn how TRNTY can support your consulting, project and program objectives worldwide please contact us via: email@example.com or fill out the form here: https://trnty.ricardo.com/contact/